Imagine everyone living life in peace...

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Paris. I wont lose you...

Paris...

This is where we all go to feel free.
This is the place where I get to be the real me.
This is the place where I can write what I feel and say what I think and do I care what others think?

No because nobody is here to judge me.

Paris is where I come to think

Its where I come to let out the stresses of the world and just be completely free.

This is the place where we are all writing to the great deity

some would say this is just a class

well I say that is tourist talking

This is not just a simple class this is a religion.

here we write and hope we can please...

Thee all mighty nelson our deity...

If you have come here to join our band of brothers and to be finally set free

Start a blog and come join with me

As we write and as we blog we shall hope and see

If we can please the all mighty deity.






If you are looking for something to do during A3 or A4 come to the little theater in the 800 hall for our semi annual meeting of the writers. it is presided over by the great and powerful nelson. It should be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment