Imagine everyone living life in peace...

Sunday, January 5, 2014

REAL TALK


Its real its finally here the time has come for this class to come to an end…

I don't want it to end

No 

This can not be the end.

I won't accept this as my fate.

I want so badly to keep this place that I can be safe.

I want it to stay mine forever and to never have to leave this place.

This is my safe 

This is my paris my home my freedom!

This is where I can say what I want and be who I want to be without anyones opinion getting in the way!

This is where I get to be the true me.

This is where I can say whats truly on my mind and not give a damn about what you think!

But now its over…

The time has come for us to move on

Now we must go out into the real world and be responsible adults

We have to be careful about what we say and who hears us.

We have to watch who we offend.

We have to go to work and pay the bills the time for play has come and gone.

This class is over 

Goodbye paris you shall be missed.




                                                                          - Everest Hansen
                                                                        - Jordan Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment