Imagine everyone living life in peace...

Sunday, December 1, 2013

holiday time.

well guys thanksgiving is over. which awkwardly… Im thankful for.. hahaha well here is why. One after eating all that dang food I feel fat secondly I am tired of being all dressed up and happy for all the family parties and stuff. I know this sounds a little weird but I'm ready to go back to school. Im ready to see my friends and have a schedule again. Now don't get me wrong I love the holidays! they are great and christmas is awesome! but I want to go to school and see all my friends and be done with sitting around with my family and going to movies! Guys Ive got to get out of this house!! oh my gosh! will someone save me! but really am I the only one that feels this way? am I the only person out there that is ready to go back to school to see my friends? and also the cute girl that I have a crush on? Come on please I can not be the only one feeling like this out there guys. Speak up! open your mouthes and say something! well thats all I've got for tonight folks! peace and blessing to all a y'alls


       -Everest Hansen


       

No comments:

Post a Comment