Imagine everyone living life in peace...

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Letter to Nelson.

Dear Mr nelson.

      I am writing this letter to you for a few reasons. One because I want my blog to be cool and make it into the top five and this is one of the steps for doing that. Two because I feel like I need to say thank you. And three because well I need a second blogpost and Im running out of ideas.

Well Dear Mr Nelson I just wanted to take the time to say Thank you! You have been such a great influence on me, In tenth grade english your class was all that I looked forward to and I think had I not been in your class I may just not have made it this far. You have helped me to appreciate writing and poetry in a whole new way! You were there and helped me when my friend attempted to commit suicide. That was really hard for me and you were there and whether you knew it or not you did help me through it. I just needed to say this to you and let you know that you were and are an amazing teacher and an awesome influence on all of your students! You have so much power that you don't even realize that you hold. You have a tremendous effect on all of your students lives and if it weren't for you I don't know where I would be right now. (definitely not writing on a blog) Well thats all Ive got to say for now. Thank you Mr Nelson! You are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment